Trinity School for Seniors
Are you over 60 and looking for a place to grow and interact? Would you like to be part of a unique community that nurtures Companionship through Learning?
Trinity School for Seniors is committed to helping West Australian senior citizens participate in a wide range of classes that will be intellectually stimulating; we offer opportunities to exercise creativity, to learn a new language or practice a hobby or craft in a group. We encourage students to maintain their physical activity and also to take time to catch up with friends. There are no exams and no certificates of achievement. There is a great deal of fun, laughter and support for one another.
For members of Trinity School for Seniors we offer:
- Over 100 courses each term
- $70 membership fee per term which allows for enrolment in three courses,
plus $20 surcharge per additional class
- Four terms per year, duration of each term is either seven or eight weeks
- Additional three week programs held in Summer (January) and Winter (July)*
- Orientation tours for new students
- Annual school events showcasing our talented students
For more information on how you can get involved contact Trinity School for Seniors by telephone (08) 9483 1333 or email Reception@tsfs.org.au.
* Courses offered in these three week programs do not require enrolments, a fee is paid on arrival.
Click on the below links for:
Course Descriptions for 2018
Enrol Online for 2018
Download Enrolment Form for 2018 (PDF)
Download 2018 Course Information Brochure (PDF)
Download Application for Membership Form (PDF) * New students enrolling at TSFS for the first time must submit this Application for Membership form along with their enrolment form.
Summer School 2018 Flyer
Term Dates for 2018
Summer School: 9 - 25 January
Term One: 12 February - 6 April
Term Two: 30 April - 15 June
Winter School: 3 - 19 July
Term Three: 30 July - 21 September
Term Four: 15 October - 30 November